Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Menu Planning

After a very successful trip to the grocery store I am now officially ready to plan our meals for the next week and a half. (I saved over $80!)

Thursday - TBD
Friday - Angel Hair with Cherry Tomatoes w/Chicken
Saturday - Chicken Kabobs

Sunday - Chicken Curry
Monday - CG Veggie
Tuesday - Eggplant Parmesan
Wednesday - BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Tater Tots, Peas
Thursday - Beef Tacos
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Burgers, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans

I'm going back to the HT tomorrow because I'll have a $20 GC and the store I went to was out of a few things I wanted. Hopefully, they'll have a good deal on something that will inspire dinner tomorrow.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't imagine not making my weekly meal plans! This looks like a good one.

Hello! I'm Kate. said...

Way to go-especially on the saving money thing! I really need to go to the store, I just haven't been able to. This looks like an awesome menu plan! Hope you have fun with it!

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright We3Liebs . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates